AIFO Liberia seeks a consultant to conduct an external Mid Term evaluation for “Voices for Inclusion and Civil Society Empowerment” (VOICE). VOICE is a two-year innovative project (01/02/2021-31/01/2023) funded by the European Union. The objective of this assignment is to provide an in-depth analysis of the projects’ implementation processes and results in its first phase
AIFO is an International NGO with headquarters in Bologna, Italy, working in the field of international health cooperation and disability since 1961. AIFO operates in Liberia since 1997. AIFO Liberia’s mission focuses on the promotion of disability rights, building the capacity of local Disabled People Organizations (DPOs) and on fostering economic independence for People with Disabilities (PWDs).
How to respond to this request for proposal
Interested candidates are invited to request for a copy of the project log frame and M&E plan for reference by sending an email with subject line VOICE Project Mid Term evaluation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The proposal shall comprise:
- A cover letter stating why you consider your service appropriate for the assignment (1 page)
- CV highlighting qualifications and experience in similar projects
- Work references – contact details (e-mail addresses) of referees (firms for whom you’ve produced similar assignments)
- A brief document explaining the methodology on the approach and implementation of the assignment
- A detailed budget indicating consultancy fee and a breakdown of expenses (unit price together with any other expenses) related to the assignment
Interested individuals/institutions/firms should have:
- Relevant academic degree (master level) in economics, statistics, sociology or other similar studies
- A minimum of five years’ experience and expertise in project evaluation, social research, including social science methods
- Conducted at least three Project evaluations in the last five years ideally in the relevant field
- Knowledge and working experience of Liberia with focus on topics such as disability, socio-economic inclusion, awareness campaigns, livelihood and skill training
- Experience and expertise in evaluating cross-cutting issues
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Excellent report writing skills
Please indicate in the subject line of the email: VOICE MID TERM EVALUATION.
The deadline for submission is 30 April 2022.